Young Master Frederic

Young Master Frederic
Young Master Frederic

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Jasper Doodle :-)

I know this is Freddie's blog, but it may well turn into Freddie and Jasper's.  My little (big) puppy is doing so well.  He has come on leaps and bounds in the last few weeks with his agility, growing in confidence and getting faster and braver with it.

He has had two 'anysize' runs now.  The first was at Otley Show, and my only aim was to keep him in the ring.  However, he surprised me by really concentrating and staying with me for a lovely first clear round.  No placing as he only trotted round so we were well down on time, but I was beaming with pride all the same.

We had more umph at Barnard Castle, but slightly too much perhaps.  Jasper took the first jump then headed straight for the tunnel, and an E.  However, I called him back and we did 2 to the end perfectly, and (new for Jasper), fast!  I wonder when we'll get it together for fast and clear - we are entered for more anysize runs at the Hare n Hounds summer show so fingers crossed for then.

No comments:

Post a Comment